- Reuters via Yahoo SportsAug 25 6:22 AM
Turner hit a home run, and rookie Tony Gonsolin pitched five strong innings as the Los Angeles Dodgers held on for a 2-1 victory Saturday afternoon over the visiting New York .
- NBC Sports Northwest via Yahoo SportsAug 19 20:08 PM
Much is being made these days about the players in the NBA gaining more control over their careers than ever before. No. 1, owning an NBA team is big business and nobody is a fan of big business in this era.
- Reuters via Yahoo SportsAug 19 2:05 AM
The Washington Nationals capped off a productive week on offense by slugging a franchise-record-tying eight home runs in a 16-8 rout of the visiting Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday afternoon ...
- Reuters via Yahoo SportsAug 18 4:57 AM
The Boston Red Sox placed left-hander Chris Sale on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation on Saturday, and he could be finished for the season. Among the doctors who will examine ...
- Field Level Media via Yahoo SportsAug 18 14:49 PM
Los Angeles rookie right-hander Tony Gonsolin will be promoted from Triple-A to start against the host Atlanta Braves on Sunday when the two division-leading clubs complete their ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo SportsAug 25 14:07 PM
It's been four years of this pain, rehab cycle," Luck said. Luck wasn't planning to make the announcement following Saturday's 27-17 loss to the Chicago Bears.
- Sports Illustrated via Yahoo SportsAug 17 23:38 PM
There was a time when football players played both on offense and defense. You can’t do a whole lot better than this ILB duo.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo SportsAug 22 19:41 PM
Philip Rivers says the Los Angeles Chargers' potential reminds him of 2006 to 2009, when the franchise won four straight AFC West Division titles. Rivers is hoping to lead ...
- Reuters via Yahoo SportsAug 23 3:24 AM
Corey Seager tied the game with a two-run double and Enrique Hernandez capped a second straight walk-off win with an RBI single Thursday night as the Los Angeles Dodgers rallied ...
- Sports Illustrated via Yahoo SportsAug 26 0:18 AM
Colorado is 7-14-6 and at the bottom of the Western Conference standings.