- Associated Press via Yahoo SportsJul 10 4:01 AM
Perot, who died Tuesday of leukemia at 89, was appointed by White in 1983 to lead an initiative to improve Texas public education. Failing students had to sit out for six weeks.
- NBC Sports Boston via Yahoo SportsJul 08 12:57 PM
The Indians are without ace Corey Kluber and just announced that talented right-hander Carlos Carrasco is undergoing treatment for leukemia.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo SportsJul 10 13:11 PM
Michael Brantley came back, took a well-deserved bow and delivered like always. Shane Bieber pitched a perfect inning and took home an MVP trophy and a shiny new pickup truck. Carlos Carrasco stood up to cancer.
- Sports Illustrated via Yahoo SportsJul 09 23:58 PM
Parting Thoughts as the American League wins its seventh All-Star Game in a row, 4-3. Emma: This one felt like something of a letdown after last night's dramatics... but there was a pretty high bar there.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo SportsJul 10 3:14 AM
The Indians right-hander, who was recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia, was saluted in the fifth inning of the All-Star Game during Major League Baseball's ''Stand Up to Cancer' ...
- Yahoo SportsJul 10 2:12 AM
The “Stand Up To Cancer” ceremony at Major League Baseball's biggest events always provides a moment for perspective, reflection and hope. In one of the coolest moments of the night, Carrasco ...
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsJul 13 16:30 PM
BOLOGNA, Italy (AP) Bologna coach Sinisa Mihajlovic says he has leukemia and will continue working while undergoing treatment. The 50-year-old Mihajlovic announced the news at a press ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo SportsJul 12 1:43 AM
Diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia last month, the 32-year-old Carrasco spoke to media members Thursday for the first time since his life took a dramatic, unexpected turn. As he ...
- Sports Illustrated via Yahoo SportsJul 16 17:35 PM
Madi Moore, the Indiana high school volleyball player who helped announce Colts draft picks last spring, died after her battle with leukemia, her family announced Monday. Moore was diagnosed ...
- The Associated Press via Yahoo SportsJul 08 7:04 AM
The United States won the Women's World Cup for the fourth time after beating the Netherlands 2-0 on Sunday night. Forward Megan Rapinoe's coolly taken penalty, following a video review, put ...