- Associated Press via Yahoo SportsAug 11 3:55 AM
Samuel Mikulak doesn't show off the stash of medals he's earned from the U.S. men's gymnastics championships through the years. So while Mikulak pumped his fists in joy after clinching ...
- NBC Sports Boston via Yahoo SportsAug 11 3:28 AM
Martinez doesn't pay attention to his numbers at all. I honestly don't even know my stats.
- NBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo SportsAug 12 4:34 AM
Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown doesn't want to wear new NFL-approved helmets because he believes they restrict his vision when trying to catch a football. During the 2018 season, ...
- NBC Sports Northwest via Yahoo SportsAug 13 5:11 AM
The NBA season doesn't start for another two months, but the Portland Trail Blazers are anxiously awaiting the upcoming season--the team's 50th anniversary. In front of media members, ...
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsAug 12 22:26 PM
Rich Paul doesn’t have a bachelor’s degree. Rich Paul is an effective NBA agent. The rule is problematic because it blocks future potential agents who come from untraditional backgrounds.
- NBC Sports Boston via Yahoo SportsAug 12 16:03 PM
Diego Fagundez doesn't just have one, two, or three dogs. He has a whole pack. In an exclusive NBC Sports video, the New England Revolution star discussed his seven dogs; Champ, Bella, Luna, Mia, Roxy, Nala and Tito.
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsAug 11 9:29 AM
Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens likes Baker Mayfield‘s ability to escape the pocket and make plays with his leg. Kitchens said that’s an ability a quarterback either has or doesn’t have, and Mayfield has it.
- NBC Sports Washington via Yahoo SportsAug 12 10:57 AM
He doesn't care about money and he likes it in Washington so much he will be happy to take whatever the Caps can give him!
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsAug 20 20:22 PM
Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz hasn’t played in either of the team’s first two preseason games and doesn’t know if he’ll be playing this week, but he does know that he doesn’t ...
- Yahoo SportsAug 13 17:49 PM
De Boer played for the Netherlands at the 1994 and 1998 men's World Cups and told the Guardian he doesn't believe the policy of equal pay, whether in soccer or tennis, is fair given popularity ...