- Yahoo SportsSep 18 22:44 PM
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku left Monday's game against the New York Jets with a concussion, but it tuns out he also suffered a significant wrist injury. According to Cleveland.com ...
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsSep 18 16:02 PM
Whilee Jets know they’ll be playing without quarterback Sam Darnold this week, it’s been less clear if they’d have linebacker C.J. Mosley back from the groin injury he suffered in Week ...
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsSep 09 10:58 AM
Bills quarterback Josh Allen’s first half of work against the Jets was the kind of stuff that usually leads to a lopsided loss. He was intercepted twice, stripped of the ball on a sack ...
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsSep 11 14:39 PM
Wide receiver Quincy Enunwa missed the entire 2017 season with a neck injury and it looks like the Jets wideout is going to miss the final 15 games of this season for the same reason.
- NBC Sports Boston via Yahoo SportsSep 18 20:33 PM
The Patriots and New York Jets have released their first injury reports ahead of Sunday's Week 3 matchup at Gillette Stadium, and the most notable name listed is Brady, who was limited ...
- The Loop via Yahoo SportsSep 09 11:14 AM
My New York Giants got slaughtered, every bet I made lost in crushing fashion (looking at you, Jets), and the best game of the day was the one that ended in a 27-27 tie. Sick league!
- SNY via Yahoo SportsSep 09 21:50 PM
With a day to process Sunday's 17-16 loss against the Buffalo Bills, Jets head coach Adam Gase did not hold back when he was asked about his team's shortcomings in the season opener.
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsSep 09 2:43 AM
The Browns were blown out by the Titans in Week 1, and how they respond in Week 2 against the Jets will be critical if they want to live up to their playoff expectations.
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsSep 09 14:02 PM
Mike Florio and Chris Simms rank the Week 1 losses that will resonate most with teams, including the Dolphins' 59-10 loss, the Jets choking at home against the Bills and more.
- NBC Sports Chicago via Yahoo SportsSep 18 18:46 PM
Byfuglien is 34 years old and currently plays on the Winnipeg Jets. The Jets announced on Sept. 13 that Byfuglien would be taking time off from the team, declining to cite an official ...