- SNY via Yahoo SportsOct 06 20:53 PM
The Jets got the ball first on Sunday, but the first possession set the tone for what was to follow. Two runs went nowhere as the revamped offensive line gained no traction and rookie ...
- Yahoo SportsOct 04 15:07 PM
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold will not play in Week 5 against the Philadelphia Eagles, the team announced Friday. Darnold has been out with mononucleosis and returned to practice ...
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsOct 06 20:05 PM
The Jets had worries about Sam Darnold rupturing his spleen after a bout with mononucleosis, so the 2018 first-rounder missed Sunday’s game against the Eagles. Luke Falk started in his ...
- ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsOct 04 21:06 PM
Jets head coach Adam Gase said early this week that he was considering shaking up the offensive line and the team closed out the week by adding a new lineman to the 53-man roster. The ...
- NBC Sports Philadelphia via Yahoo SportsOct 06 14:44 PM
Sidney Jones (hamstring) is active for Sunday's game against the Jets. As rough as this season has been for Jones, that's still good news. Because without Jones, the Eagles wouldn't have ...
- Yahoo SportsOct 06 20:25 PM
It was a bad, bad, bad day for the New York Jets. The Eagles held the Jets to just 128 total yards and 61 passing yards. The Eagles sacked Falk 10 times, after coming in with just three over four games.
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsOct 04 12:46 PM
Jets QB Sam Darnold said he's feeling better as he recovers from mono, but he's not ready to put his life on the line.
- NBC Sports Philadelphia via Yahoo SportsOct 06 21:26 PM
On Sunday, as the Eagles' defense smothered an overmatched Jets' offense, there were plenty of big plays in the 31-6 win (see Roob's observations). "Nate's a ballhawk," fellow linebacker Nigel Bradham said.
- NBC Sports Philadelphia via Yahoo SportsOct 04 18:46 PM
Against this winless Jets team - which has scored one offensive touchdown all year and been outscored by an average of 23-11 - anything less than a blowout would be a disappointment.
- The Associated Press via Yahoo SportsOct 07 2:55 AM
Greiss made 35 saves and Josh Bailey, Brock Nelson and Anders Lee scored second-period goals to the lead the Islanders past the Winnipeg Jets 4-1 Sunday night. It was the first win of ...