- NBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo SportsOct 08 0:45 AM
The Raiders have a new wide receiver. Oakland has traded a 2021 fifth-round draft pick to the Buffalo Bills for wide receiver Zay Jones, NBC Sports California's Scott Bair has confirmed. ESPN's Chris Mortensen was the first to report the transaction.
- The Guardian via Yahoo SportsOct 07 14:10 PM
A source told the Associated Press that offensive line coach Bill Callahan would replace Gruden on an interim basis.
- NBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo SportsOct 09 12:47 PM
Mark Kotsay has emerged as one of the candidates for Bruce Bochy's old job, league sources told NBC Sports Bay Area. Per a source, Kotsay is expected to interview this week with ...
- NASCAR.com via Yahoo SportsOct 07 13:27 PM
Earlier Monday, Adam Stern of the Sports Business Journal reported via a source that Childers had signed a multiyear renewal with SHR and the No. 4 team.
- Reuters via Yahoo SportsOct 07 14:47 PM
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero cited a source informed of the situation on Monday morning that Thomas likely won't miss any time, however the league will review the play for a possible fine ...
- NBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo SportsOct 08 15:51 PM
They added Zay Jones from Buffalo, a source said Monday.
- NBC Sports BayArea via Yahoo SportsOct 08 18:43 PM
#Raiders DE Arden Key suffered a strained patellar tendon during the game in London, source said. I've said that for long enough," Gruden said after the Raiders' Week 2 loss to the Chiefs ...
- NBC Sports Washington via Yahoo SportsOct 07 16:10 PM
One of the reasons it made sense for the Redskins to move on from Jay Gruden - and one of the reasons they probably should have done it this past offseason - was because where he was in his ...
- NBC Sports Washington via Yahoo SportsOct 07 12:59 PM
With Jay Gruden's time as Redskins coach officially over, people should expect plenty of stories and sources coming out over the next few days explaining what things were like for the ...
- NBC Sports via Yahoo SportsOct 09 0:26 AM
In a meeting last week, MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred threatened that the Oakland A’s would move to Las Vegas if the City of Oakland did not drop a lawsuit against Alameda County regarding a ...
- related to source